So, after the very much successful Banana Muffins, I finally made it with chocolate chips.
The recipe is same with the Banana Muffins I posted earlier. But I’ll give the recipe anyway.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, place your chocolate chips. Take about a tablespoon of flour and coat your chocolate chips. (This is to prevent them from sinking down the bottom of your muffins.) Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the first 5 ingredients and mix until all combined.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the mixture to your wet ingredients and mix well. Lastly, add the chocolate chips and flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Using a large ice cream scoop (or tablespoon) divide the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 18 minutes.
Source recipe: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins by Laura Vitale