Banana bread has been one of favorite breakfasts and even snack. You can make it and let is stay in the fridge and grab it when you want to eat one. When I want to make a Banana Bread, I prefer to buy good bananas three or four days earlier and wait for it to be ready instead of buying ripe bananas.
Aside from Laura in the Kitchen, I have another favorite YouTube channel – Joy of Baking and this is where I got this Banana Bread recipe. Thanks to Ms. Stephanie Jaworski!
Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 ripe large bananas, mashed well (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and place oven rack to middle position.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan. Evenly sprinkle flour and tap to excess any.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nuts. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Slowly and gently mix the wet mixture to the dry one just until combined. Make sure not to over mix.
- Pour the batter to your prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middles comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- This can be served at room temperature or warm.
Source recipe: Banana Bread by Joy of Baking
Serve with the drink of your choice. I love to serve mine with coffee and spread some butter and drizzle with pancake syrup.
I love the crunchy side on the edges of this bread but they’re likely to be gone in seconds. 😀