When I opened my blog this morning, I was so surprised to see one of my notifications that I am nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award. From the start, I am so grateful for the people (especially my fellow bloggers) who appreciate my posts. It’s so nice to know that people love the stuffs I post on my blog.
I would like to thank the most creative blogger I’ve ever seen on WordPress – rabbitcancook – for nominating me for this award. For a first timer like me, happiness is not enough to describe how I feel right now. 😀
Kreativ Blogger Award
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I could cook/bake for 10 hours straight if there are parties or gatherings.
- I love bags and slippers. And rings, like I could put ring on every finger, haha.
- I love collecting kitchen wares (plates, mugs, bowls, baking pans and sort of things like that) even when the pantry is bursting with stuffs. When asked what I wanted on my birthday, I always say “something I could put in the kitchen”. I always dreamed of having a Kitchen Aid even if I really don’t need it.
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends are my favorite cartoon characters.
- I cry every time I watch cartoon movies. It’s just that they always touch my heart that “real people” in “real movies” can’t.
- I could spend hours in a small or big grocery store. Even if I go to that grocery store every week, I’d still spend hours checking everything they have.
- I have this very strong admiration for flowers that I sometimes cry when I see flowers (especially roses). Before, when asked “Chocolates or Flowers?” I always say flowers. I love receiving a flower but I’ve read something about them – “Love is admiration, not possession. So, if you like flowers, you don’t have to pick them; let them stay on their plots because you know that’s where they should belong.”
Sorry, I think that was long! 😀 Anyway, here’s my nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award: