Very Inspiring Blogger Award #1
What a lovely surprise!! I have been awarded by Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango. I could not thank her enough for passing four awards on me this month. I am so grateful that I am inspiring somebody through my blog. I never thought that I would inspire one, but now I know I do.
You can choose other badge for this award if you want. 🙂
7 random facts about me
- I recently joined Twitter with username @TNScreativecook as I have deactivated my personal account. But this one seems like a personal account, too.
- I am hooked into reading anything about Libra – my zodiac sign – but not horoscope. Only the ‘true facts’ or anything that has anything to do with personality/characteristics.
- Since I joined WordPress and Instagram, I check the iPod/iPad every time I wake up no matter what time it is and replies to every comment I receive. Yes, even it is 3:00 am, I check and reply. Haha!
- Before I go to sleep, aside from applying my favorite scent of lotion – coconut, vanilla or cocoa butter – I also put baby powder on my neck and on my back. I don’t think I can sleep without doing that.
- When my birthday is near, I always think of something to buy for myself. It doesn’t matter if it’s expensive or not as long as I have present to myself. This year, all I want is a set of books to add to my collection. Though I promised not to buy anymore as I can download e-books, I convinced myself that it’s my birthday so I have to get myself a present.
- I love listening to music with a headphone/earphone and turn the volume to the maximum while doing household chores as I find it easier to do those things with music; I don’t feel that tired.
- When not cooking/baking and reading, I can be found in front of the TV watching movies all day! I am also addicted to movies as I am addicted to cooking/baking and reading, that’s why it’s difficult for me to manage my time, haha!
I hope I did not bore you with my 7 random facts. 😀
Now, in no particular order, let me give you other inspiring bloggers:
The rules for Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Select up to 15 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Again, thank you so much for this award, Fae. 🙂
Fae is a lovely woman with lots of recipes to share and worth to try. She also has lots of trivia to share with us. She also loves dancing, which I could not do. Is dancing same as cooking/baking, Fae? I meant, do you get the same feeling when you do those two things? I wonder, as I don’t have any idea how somebody feels when dancing, haha!