Blogging is not completely an easy thing to do – you cook, take pictures and write. I mean it takes a lot of your time. It’s not that easy but it is fun – so much fun, especially when you get in touch with people. I love chatting with people and like I said, I don’t mind waking up in the middle of the night to reply to messages/comments. And when I want to cook, I try to make sure that it’s something new so I have something new to share. 😀
Receiving an award is another thing that makes a blogger so much happy. So I am so delighted to receive ‘The Versatile Blogger’ from my almost-everyday commenter, Dimple of shivaaydelights.
Everyone is dear to me.
And for The Versatile Award, I pass the award to:
The rules are to
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
- Inform your nominees that you have nominated them
- Write 7 random facts about yourself
My 7 random facts:
- Just before going to sleep at night, I go to my usual routine which is watching YouTube videos. I love to watch cooking channels, movie trailers and anything about movies.
- I enjoy buying something for myself or someone else. I love clothes, books, kitchen stuffs, slippers, etc.
- I love to enter random kitchen and furniture shops just to look around.
- I like Durian Shakes made with fresh Durian meat with milk, sugar and ice. I love Durian candies and the like, too. But not the fruit itself.
- I love to see live shows, especially musical shows, like the one in Universal Studios.
- When I want to eat bread, I don’t know which spread to use as I have more than five in the fridge/pantry. Haha! I always spend a lot of time to think. Like it should be planned few hours before if I want to eat bread.
- I can’t tolerate amusement park rides at all. I always remember the scenes in the ‘Final Destination’ movie when I see the rides. I think that’s what I get in watching scary movies.
Can I add this last one? I AM DYING TO SEE CATCHING FIRE in a few days!! 😀 Haha! Sorry, friends. I am just so excited.
Thank you once again, Dimple, for passing me this award. *hugs!*