For the past few days, I did not step on the scale. I am still upset like I wanna throw the scale out in the window! Nah! Just kidding! I need my scale! I am upset but I am getting over it. I don’t have to starve myself just to lose weight. Like I said, the most important thing for me is to eat healthier. At least the past few weeks, fruits have been entering my body. I just hope I will not go back to my old eating habits. Well, it depends on me, right? Or it depends on the food served in front of me. Hahaha!
Anyway, I am going to share with you another smoothie that I liked. And maybe should have loved if the pineapples were sweet but I didn’t know how to choose a good pineapple. I think I should search on that matter.
Strawberries and Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple, peeled, washed and sliced into chunks
- 4 tbsp Greek/low fat/skimmed yogurt
- 4 tbsp low fat/skimmed/soy milk
- 10 ice cubes
- Prepare your ingredients and the glasses you need.
- In a blender, blend together Pineapple, 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tbsp milk and 5 ice cubes. Transfer to a glass, half full.
- Wash the blender for the Strawberries.
- Blend the remaining ingredients (Strawberries, 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tbsp milk and 5 ice cubes) until desired consistency. Pour onto the glass with Pineapple smoothie to fill the last half of the glass.
- Top with more fruits if desired.