It was the last day of 2013 and I thought surprises were already done popping… Until I received a notification that I have been nominated for the ‘Shine On’ Award by my sweet and lovely friend from More Food, Please – Ada (I am so sorry that it took so long to pass this award. I was quite occupied the past few weeks.)
Ada has varieties of delish recipes to try to – from Pineapple Buns to Homemade Granola Bars (Oh! I should try this. Since I am on a diet, I think this will make a good snack.) I also wanted to try Red Bean Paste. Did you know that I’ve been looking for that recipe for months now? It was such a joy when I found it on Ada’s blog. (Ada, can I use any kind of red beans? Uhm, I’ve seen different sizes, but I am not sure if I could use any of them.)
Anyway, moving on to the post, here are seven random things about me:
- I hated teas. But, I have learned to love them. In fact, I now have different flavors. 😀
- I always keep chocolates near me. In case I plan to go out, I always bring some.
- I always have bottled water near my bed for me to drink every time I wake up in the middle of the night.
- If you’d ask me what quick meal I could stand eating for a day, I would gladly tell you anything with sunny-side up eggs cooked that way I love it – cooked in a very high heat so I could get burnt whites (bottom side) and edges. Uhm, it could be bread + sunny-side up, rice + sunny-side up, etc, etc.
- I tried cooking noodles how many times but it seems I cannot get the perfect taste/flavor I wanted. It’s like I am looking for something (in noodles), but I really can’t figure out what it is. Uhm, do you know the secret to fast-food chain’s noodles? ‘Coz I really love their noodles – maybe that’s what I am looking for.
- As much as I love the smell of shower gels, I don’t like staying too long under the shower. Twenty minutes and I’m done.
- I was a coffee addict but since I started my diet, I cut back on coffee. Since I started my diet (more than two months ago) I just had full cup of coffee once or twice.
And now, for the nominees… Congratulations to:
There you go… 😉 And for the rules —
‘Shine On’ Award rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the ‘Shine On’ Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Hope you enjoy your award and thank you so much again, Ada! xx
Have a fabulous week to everyone! 😉