Time flies so fast… January is about to end!
People were so busy preparing for the New Year’s Day days and days ago – I thought it was just yesterday. Some bloggers went hiatus to spend more time with their loved ones and some just kept on blogging and blogging. Count me on the latter. 😀 I was a little busy, too. That’s why I was not able to do ‘award’ posts days after I received notifications (forgive me on that). But, I will start passing… To start with –
‘Dragon’s Loyalty’ Award is the first award I have received for the year 2014. I received two, btw., and I am so grateful to these two ladies. The first one (1/11/2014) was from Leslie of myyearofcupcakes. Leslie has many lovely cupcakes recipes – Marshmallow Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes, Orange Almond Cupcakes, Cocoa Cupcakes are some of the cupcakes that I’d love to try.
I have also received the same award (1/13/2014) from Rebecca of dormroombaker. I’d love to try her Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies and Mocha Cookies. Two of my favorites things in the world – brownies and mocha.
Ugh! There are so many recipes I’d love to try that I hope I could try them all at once. 😀
Leslie and Rebecca, thank you so much for this award and I am really honored that you thought of my blog. Hugs!
Let’s get going – here are another seven facts about me: (I think I am running out of facts, haha!)
- I gain weight easily. Let me eat one cup of rice on every meal (that’s three cups) in one week and I will gain 1kg. Or let me eat overeat in a day and I will gain 1kg.
- I went on a piano lesson when I was in grade school, but I think I have only attended a couple of classes.
- I bake more frequently than cooking new dishes.
- I don’t like the smell of cinnamon. 😦
- I don’t put sugar on my teas.
- I prefer soft-boiled or medium boiled eggs over hard-boiled ones.
- I don’t like covering myself in a blanket when sleeping. But when I do (during cold days), one foot is inside the blanket and other one is outside the blanket. 😀 (and I wrote ‘feet’.. I need to go back to English class, haha!)
…and CONGRATULATIONS to these blogs:
‘Dragon’s Loyalty’ Award rules:
- You must link the person who has nominated you.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 people.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Enjoy your award and have a wonderful day to everyone. xx Jhuls