I have not been in the cyber world for too long in the past couple of weeks. Let’s say I am little preoccupied and there are other stuffs in between. Plus, I am working on something in the kitchen that I have to figure out soon – failures in baking and something of that sort. I will share it soon, hopefully.
Let’s get moving…
I have been awarded – The Imagine Award – on January 18 by TastyTreats13 and on February 2 by My Year of Cupcakes. I know it’s been almost a month since I received the award and I apologize. Good thing is I am doing the post today – better late than never, as the saying goes. 😀
I want to give a BIG THANKS to TastyTreats13 and My Year of Cupcakes for passing this award to me. This is the first time I have been awarded with this and I am thrilled. 😉
Following the rules, I am giving 3 things I love about their blogs:
- It is a DESSERT blog. Who doesn’t love dessert?
- The blog is a project for school. One word: AWESOME.
- TatsyTreats 13 shares not only yummies she brings for the school, but she also posts recipes she loves.
My Year of Cupcakes:
- Well, I love cupcakes!
- So many cupcake recipes to choose from.
- The cupcake recipes are easy to make and ahem, the cupcake liners are cute. 😀
For the nominees, I will name ten bloggers. Let’s put it this way – I nominate five bloggers for the award received from TastyTreats13 and another five for the award from Leslie. Okay! Fair enough. Let’s proceed:
CONGRATULATIONS and I hope you enjoy your award. 😉 xx Jhuls
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
How is creativity found in a blog?
Just like beauty, creativity is in the eye of the beholder. There are many unique ways which bloggers can express their creativity. Creativity can be displayed through:
- Words (such as writing fictional stories or real life experiences, poetry, quotes, using metaphors, etc.)
- Pictures (this can include photos, comics, computer-drawn pictures, etc.)
- The layout of the blog page
The degree of creativity is one of the qualities in a blog which not only draws more readers, but it shows how much the blogger cares about their blog. The caretaking of a blog is like taking care of a plant. In order to keep it healthy and growing, you need to feed the blog with your ideas and give it a lot of love.
If I am nominated for The Imagine Award…then what??
In your post which is dedicated to your award…
- Copy and paste the award to your post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
- List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
- Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
- Notify your nominees.
- Copy and paste The Imagine Award to your blog page.