I am so delighted to receive this award from Charlotte of bakewithmeblog. I received this award on 24th of January and I am glad that I am finally doing a post. Charlotte has many yummy recipes. Have you checked out her Nutella Marble Cake? I have read so many Marble Cake recipes, but never about Nutella Marble Cake, which I am sure so delicious! How about Chocolate Cheesecake? Ahhh! Chocolate and cream cheese, right? And what? Mascarpone? I bet that’s divine. I believe cheesecakes use spring-from pans. The bad thing is I don’t have one. Well, I’ll figure that out. Anyway, if you haven’t seen her blog yet, then do it now! 😀
The award came with questions that nominees need to answer. Here are mine:
- Why did you start blogging? To share the recipe I have tried and connect with people.
- Sweet or Savoury? Sorry, I can’t choose one. Both.
- If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why? Hmm, I think cooking show or something – related with anything around the kitchen.
- What was the last thing you Googled? Teen Wolf Season 3.
- Night In or Night Out? Night In. I am really not fond of going out or partying.
- What has been your favourite blog post to write? Any recipe post.
- What’s the one thing you never leave home without? My phone.
- Where would you most like to travel to? New York, Italy (the pasta!!!) and, uhm, Saudi Arabia.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? Teleportation. Invisibility.
- What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? Uhm, nothing much. Some kitchen tips, maybe? I was thinking about it months ago, but still haven’t figured it out. And of course, I will continue sharing.
The same questions above are to be answered (if they wish to participate) by the following nominees, CONGRATULATIONS:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
I hope you enjoy your award. Thank you again, Charlotte. 😉 xx Jhuls