I was thrilled to receive this award from two lovely bloggers.
On March 23, Flora of the Bakering was thoughtful enough to think of me when passing the award. We have something in common aside from our love for cooking/baking and blogging – we also love books and we loved the just-released Divergent movie. I was ecstatic to talk to her about the movie and books. She just started blogging in January 2014, but has shared lovely and delicious recipes.
Chloe of Food Like Cake was also so sweet to have me nominated for the same award on March 30. She has lots of yummy and mouthwatering recipes of cakes and other desserts. Well, who doesn’t love desserts?
If you haven’t, it’s better to hop on these blogs right now and find yourself some treat. 😀
Moving on, here are my answers to the questions which I had so much fun in answering them.
My answers to Flora’s questions:
- What is your favourite dessert and why? Hmm, it’s so hard – REALLY hard to choose among my favorites. But, I would pick anything with chocolate or mocha.
- What is one weird fact about you? I talk to things… and I mean most things. Not weird enough? Okay, let me think… … … Do you know Milo? It’s one of my favorite drinks – hot or cold, it’s delicious! I love drinking when I eat rice and processes/canned corned beef. And here’s the weird thing: I put some Milo over my rice. 🙂 Here’s a photo from my Instagram account.
- What are your top three favourite books? Another tough question. As of now for the stand-alone books, I love Please Look After Mom , Tuesdays with Morrie and Fallen Angels. As for the series, I love Catching Fire, Divergent and Twilight.
- If you had the ability to invent a new kitchen tool that would suit your needs, what would it be? Wow! This is great. I am not a creative person, but I would say ‘equipment that would be a food processor, blender, juicer, ice cream maker (and things of that sort) in one’. And oh, I would also let the equipment do the slicing and chopping stuff for you.
- What is your favourite music artist and genre? I really don’t think I have favorites. I love different genres, too, depending on my mood. But, I’ll give one… RegineVelasquez is one of my favorite music artists. If not aware, she is also known as the Asia’s Songbird. ❤ You should hear some of her songs. Go ahead and listen… 🙂 Well, some are in Filipino language, but there are English songs.
- What main goal are you planning to achieve in the next few years? Hmm, your questions make me really think – a lot! 😀 Anyway, I really don’t have any goals that I want to achieve except to be better than I am today.
- What superhero power do you want to have and why? Well, aside from teleportation, I would love to be like a ‘fairy’ that could sprinkle ‘positivity’ dust to everyone who needs it because I believe, when you start your day with positivity, everything will go smoothly and you will not think bad things about other person or talk behind their backs and things of that sort. I hope it made sense.
- How would your friends describe you? My close friends always describe me as a thoughtful person.
- What place do you want to visit this summer? A beach. Well, I don’t know how to swim but I love seeing such beautiful views.
- If you were given a chance to change 1 event in your past, what would it be? *optional question as it may seem a little too personal* I don’t think I would change anything because I would not be here where I am today (and I will not be stronger) if not for everything that happened in the past.
And here are my answers to Chloe’s questions:
- Why did you start your blog? I love sharing recipes to people, so I would say that was the first reason why I started my blog. Also, to connect with people.
- What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate or mocha, YUM! ❤
- Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies? Oh my! Two of my favorite things in life!!! But, I am not as cookie monster as I wanted to be ‘coz I am a brownie monster. 😀
- Do you collect anything? Oh, yes! I collect many unnecessary things. Some are books, kitchen stuff (well, not the biggie ones and kitchen shelves are near to bursting out), perfumes/colognes… and I stopped buying that much of slippers/sandals and bags.
- What is your favorite color? I love Purple. There are times that when I go out to buy clothes or head scarves, I always tell myself that I have enough Purples, but what can I do? I think I’ll never have enough of Purple stuffs. 😀
- The beach or mountains? I love the beach!!
- If you could be any animal…? I think I’ll be a cat. Well, maybe because I love cats.
- What’s the last movie that made you cry? Hmm, cry? Cry… like there’s tears came out right? Haha! Funny! 😀 Because the last movie I had teary-eyed on was 47 Ronin. And the last movie that made me cry because finally the movie has been released that had the chance to watch it in big screen was Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. And lastly, the movie that made me cry, I mean the movie itself was The Impossible.
- What’s your birthstone? Opal. I think. 😀 Okay, give me a minute, I’ll check with Google. (After one minute or less…) Yeah, Opal is my birthstone.
- Favorite quote? I don’t think I have a favorite, but I like anything related to positivity. Oh my! I can’t even think of one right now.
Thank you, Flora and Chloe, for the above questions. ❤ I hope I did not bore everyone. 😛
Now, I nominate the following wonderful blogs for Liebster Award and CONGRATULATIONS!!
For the questions, I will choose five from each set of questions above. So here are my questions:
- What is your favourite dessert and why?
- What is one weird fact about you?
- What are your top three favourite books?
- If you had the ability to invent a new kitchen tool that would suit your needs, what would it be?
- What is your favourite music artist and genre?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s the last movie that made you cry?
- Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies?
- Do you collect anything?
- What is your favorite color?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
- Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated and appreciate their hard work.
Have a lovely day y’all! ❤
Thank you so much again to Flora and Chloe!! ❤