Hmm, another award that made me smile. 😀
I was nominated by the talented Micaela of Easy Italian Cuisine on March 26 and I could never express how happy I am to be appreciated by people around the blogging family. Micaela shares a LOT (really, you should check them out) of Italian recipes. And who does not love Italian recipes? Oh, I so do love them. My mouth is watering every time I see her post something, especially something with tomato and anything pasta! I LOVE LOVE pasta!! If not rice, I could eat pasta all day. Uh, both carbs? 😀
Again, thank you so much, Micaela. It is such an honor and I am so grateful to you! ❤
The award came with questions that nominees need to answer. Since, I have answered these questions before, I am re-posting it here…
- Why did you start blogging? To share the recipe I have tried and connect with people.
- Sweet or Savoury? Sorry, I can’t choose one. Both.
- If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why? Hmm, I think cooking show or something – related with anything around the kitchen.
- What was the last thing you Googled? Teen Wolf Season 4.
- Night In or Night Out? Night In. I am really not fond of going out or partying.
- What has been your favourite blog post to write? Any recipe post.
- What’s the one thing you never leave home without? My phone.
- Where would you most like to travel to? New York, Italy (the pasta!!!) and, uhm, Saudi Arabia.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? Teleportation. Invisibility.
- What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? Uhm, nothing much. Some kitchen tips, maybe? I was thinking about it months ago, but still haven’t figured it out. And of course, I will continue sharing.
For the last thing I Googled, my previous answer was Teen Wolf Season 3 and now, it’s season 4. It’s funny because I watched Season 3 last night and just before I started to write this post, I searched for season 4. So my answer is Teen Wolf Season 4. 😀
Here are my nominees, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
…and the QUESTIONS:
- What food/ingredient(s) you always make sure you have?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- What is you favorite breakfast food?
- What is/are your other interest/s aside from cooking and baking?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What is the first thing you’ve cooked or baked?
- What is you favorite thing from your kitchen? Okay, you can name three.
- What is the latest thing you bought for your kitchen?
- Who inspired you to make your blog?
- Any advice to other new bloggers?
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
I hope you enjoy your award! ❤ Jhuls