This is yet another happy post as I will be passing Sunshine Award…
I was so thrilled to have nominated for the Sunshine Award on April 9th by Janine of The Quiet Baker. Janine shares such an amazing amazing recipes and she has awesome photos, too. If you have not met her yet, it’s time to shake hands with her. 😉 Thank you, Janine, for thinking of me when you passed this award.
The award came with questions that I need to answer and here they are:
- What is your dream job? When I started to have so much passion in cooking and baking, I’ve always love to work with a chef. 🙂
- What is your favorite dish to make? Filipino Spaghetti and Chicken Curry.
- What was one of your 2014 resolutions? Ha! Honesty I stopped making new years resolution because I can’t make them happen. But for 2014, I had one – to continue eating ‘healthy’ foods. Thankfully, I am still eating ‘healthy’ foods, so as unhealthy ones. 😀
- If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you go and why? Mmm, Italy? I would love to try every food they have back there.
- List 5 facts that many people don’t know about you. Whoa! Another five facts? Give me a minute (or two, or three)… I’ll just dig in some answers! Okay, here’s what I got: a) I cannot grow a plant (so unlucky me); b) Eggs are very essential for me in the kitchen. I make sure to have two big trays (60 eggs); c) I consume 5-6 cups of green tea everyday; d) I have not eaten Guacamole in my entire life, haha! (I promise I will try); e) I eat chocolate everyday! It’s a must!
- What is your favorite cuisine? Aside from Filipino, I love Chinese cuisine. I also LOVE LOVE pasta, so I would say Italian, too.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? I super enjoy chatting with people. 😀
- How do you cope with stress? Hmm, how do I? I shout, I throw things! Just kidding! 😀 I would say cooking and baking – they make me forget the rest of the world. Music helps me a lot, too!
- If you could have a coffee date with any celebrity chef, who would it be? I love to have a coffee date with Laura Vitale!! She’s amazing! I love watching her YouTube videos just before I go to sleep. That’s kind of a routine for me.
- If you could eat any food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, what would it be? You know what? I always ask this to myself. 😀 Well, the answer is sunny-side up eggs! With rice? Yes, please! With bread? Uh, okay! As long as sunny-side up is shining on my plate. 😉
The most beautiful part is getting to nominate others… CONGRATULATIONS to the following beautiful blogs:
- Gluten Free Bakes – Hmm, gluten free recipes? What could be better than that? 🙂
- Kitchen Feasts – Vanessa is an artist and has a passion for creativity, color and taste… and food has always been a huge focus in her life.
- Feasting with Friends – Nancy is such a lovely person. I appreciate her sharing lovely recipes and stories. I have to make her Funnel Cake soon. She was right that I am another deprived child to have not tried it yet. 😛
- Officially Gluten Free – Lyndsay had developed gluten intolerance and that led her to discover that gluten-free recipes are also enjoyable and delicious.
- Strictly Delicious – I have known Lina from Fiesta Friday and I really enjoyed chatting with her in an instant. She’s so fun to chat with and she loves bringing the pan with your baked goodies instead of taking a slice or two. 😀
- Thank the person who nominated me
- Answer questions given to be by the person who nominated me
- Nominate 5-10 people for the award
- Ask about 10-11 questions the nominees have to answer*
- Comment on the nominee’s blog to let them know they received the award.
* For the questions, I will be asking the same question as the above as I also wanted to know the same thing. 😀
Thanks again, Janine. And for the nominees, hope you enjoy your award! ❤