Not so long ago, two lovely ladies nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award – Nancy @ Feasting with Friends nominated me on April 16 and Lori @ Creating Beauty in the Kitchen on April 24. And on May 11, Micaela @ Easy Italian Cuisine passed the same award to me. 😀 😀
Before I thank three of you, I want to apologize for my delayed post for the award. You know, some things (no, not me) are going crazy lately. So it took a little while. It’s fine, right? 😀
So fun to receive one award from three lovely people. I must have really that ‘loyal’, huh? A proof maybe that I love chatting? What do you think?
I am so grateful to be nominated for this award. I can’t figure out the right words to say to show you how grateful I am. A VERY HUGE THANK YOU to the three of you!
I am really honored! *hugs to you* (If you still have not check their blogs out, please do! I tell you, you’d love how creative they are!)
Okay, one of the reasons (aside from me being so busy at work) why this post is late is that I can’t seem to think seven facts about me. It’s kind of difficult, isn’t it? 😐 Lucky for those who can think of seven facts immediately. (I’m jelous!)
…and finally, the seven facts:
1) I love large bags (12” x 10” still seems small) to put my garbage necessary things that I needed when going out. You know – tissue, small hand sanitizer, cologne/perfume, wallet, bottled water, small lotion, etc. I use bags with zipper, but I leave it open most of the times to easily take what I want.
2) I love listening to ‘cover songs’. Well, originals are good. But there are times that I always look for something – like a different version, so I keep on searching and searching for cover songs of the songs I like on YouTube. One of the recent songs I love is this version of Iris (originally by GooGoo Dolls):
3) So I have mentioned before that I always keep bottled water beside my bed… I also keep rubbing alcohol beside my bed, along with the water. It’s good that I have not accidentally drunk the rubbing alcohol instead of the water. 😀
4) When I have different scents of body spray/cologne from the same brand, this what happens:
The same thing with body wash and lotion. 😀
5) I always use loose blouses and jeans (or skirts) when going out. Makes me feel more comfortable. And I don’t really like wearing any kind of shoes (except at work). I love flip flops.
6) I drink fresh ginger tea two times a day – it helps me with my migraine problems. Thank you to the wonderful person who makes my ginger tea because I am so lazy to grate the ginger. (So precious to have her!)
7) I love the combination of sweet and salty… that’s why I love cream cheese and Nutella on one bread or fried chicken and strawberry jam together. 😀
And here are my nominees:
(CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog and leaving wonderful/encouraging comments. I really appreciate the love.)
Foodie on Board
Cooking with Aunt Juju
Ngan Made It
La Petite Paniere
The Novice Gardener
Butter Basil and Breadcrumbs
I Need a Feed
Tea and Sesame
The rules for accepting this award, for the Dragon Loyalty Nominees, are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award [in no particular order].
- 4 Link your winners in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Tell seven interesting things about yourself.
Again, thank you to Lori, Nancy and Micaela for this wonderful award! ❤