It feels so nice to be thought of and to be appreciated. I may not have been active to like or comment on your posts, but you never leave my side. I am so grateful to everyone and please bear in mind that you are always thought of and you are so much appreciated. ❤
Awards keep on coming and I feel so happy to receive them. I always copy the link and paste them to my draft document (made especially for this blog) so I would not lose the link and I could pass the award(s) if time cooperates with me. I received the Liebster Award from Shalzz @ Tale of Two Tomatoes (May 17) and from Sarah @ Sarah’s Little Kitchen (June 6). These two lovely people have amazing blogs, so please check them out if you haven’t.
The rules includes giving 11 facts about yourself, but I don’t think I have anything in mind now… so please check this link for a set of seven facts.
Along with the rules, I need to answer 11 questions from Shalzz and Sarah.
Here are my answers to Shalzz’s questions:
- Favorite Past time? Cooking, baking, reading, watching movies
- How did you start blogging? My friend, Joice @ County Baker Mom convinced me for so many times, but I told her I don’t think I could spend that much of time in blogging. Another very close friend of mine also convinced me. Still, I did not start until I watched the movie Julie & Julia.
- Favorite TV Show? I don’t think I have a favorite TV show… I meant there are lots of good shows to choose from and I could not choose one. I have not watched this TV series every time it’s shown, but I watched it by marathon (thru a download). I got hooked and I would say Smallville is my favorite TV show/series up to now.
- Opinion about working ladies? *Hands down!*
- Party person? During Fiesta Fridays? YES! In real life? A big NO.
- Favorite film star and why? In any movie, I like Nicholas Cage. I also like Vin Diesel, Robert Downy (Ahhh!! I love Iron Man so much!), Bruce Willis…
- If you get power for a day what change will you bring in to the country? Anti-corruption.
- A boy or girl – whom do you prefer? Girl.
- Views on Indian Media? I don’t think I have an idea on this.
- Book that you read recently? Wings Series by Aprilynne Pike
- Love or arranged marriage? I have witnessed so much arranged marriage and most of them did not work. So I prefer LOVE. If arranged, what if the guy is a killer? Or a violent person? Or a ghost? Okay, my imagination is running again!
And to answer Sarah’s questions:
- What’s your favourite Disney character and why? Cinderella. I love her strength and her sense of humor. She’s just beautiful at heart.
- What is your biggest dream? (It can be surreal) I’d love to see my Mom once again and cook together.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Mmm, that could be eating a LOT. And I meant A LOT. Once, a new friend came with an old friend by my invitation. The new friend told the old friend ‘Can you please tell Jhuls to stop eating, I don’t think she could handle it anymore.’ I just looked at them, smiled and continue with my eating. After some time of eating with us, she has adjusted with my eating habits. 😀
- If you could do your life all over again, would you do it differently? I don’t think so… I am happy with what I have or where I am now so nothing will change. I may have lost many loved ones along the way, but that’s life.
- What was the subject you hated most in highschool? History. I hated History from the start.
- Cats/dogs/magical creatures? I love cats. Magical creatures? I love Unicorns.
- Favourite sport? (To play or just to watch) To play? Badminton. To watch? Baseball.
- Favourite actor/actress. I like Nicholas Cage, Vin Diesel, Iron Man (that’s Robert Downy), Bruce Willis. Actress? I love Angelina Jolie.
- If you would die tomorrow, what would you do today? I’d spend the day with my loved ones.
- 3 words that describe you? Indecisive. Appreciative. Expressive.
- Favourite holiday spot? Anything beach side.
Thank you, Shalzz and Sarah! I did enjoy answering your questions. Again, thank you for thinking of me. ❤
Now, I bring you my nominees – CONGRATULATIONS!!
Sugar Sweet Runner
Parmesan and Chocolate
Sprinkle with Sage
Close Encounter of the Cooking Kind
Coffee by the Window
Yes, I am Vegan
The Desserted Girl
Here are the rules for acceptance…
- LINK back to the person who nominated you
- SHARE 11 facts about yourself
- ANSWER 11 questions set by your nominator
- NOMINATE 11 people who you think deserves the Liebster Award
- ASK your nominees 11 questions to answer
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your zodiac sign?
- Favorite past time.
- What do you usually do during weekends?
- What is your favorite kitchen equipment?
- One weirdest thing about you that you can think of right now.
- Unforgettable holiday trip.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you want to relax?
- What are the essentials you need to have inside your bag?
- Do you have any other social media accounts?
- What is your least favorite household chore?
- 3 words that describe you?
I hope you enjoy the award as much as I did. Have a wonderful day/night to everyone!