Ugh! I couldn’t believe that I am slower than a snail for the past 5 (or 6?) months when it comes to passing awards. I missed those times that I almost had all the time in the world to blog. Well, as the saying goes ‘It’s better late than never.’ It is indeed late than never, so I am here to receive and pass the MOST INFLUENTIAL Award from Arl @ Arl’s World. Thank you, Arl. I really appreciate this award. ❤
Conditions For Accepting The Award
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present some deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know they are nominated with a comment (or a pingback).
- Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (from YouTube etc, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor).
And the tricky part is to include a video of your current favorite song. I don’t think I have one at the moment… But I just went through Boyce Avenue’s YouTube channel couple of says back and I kept on watching their version of Mirrors – originally by Justine Timberlake.
I hope you enjoy the video. And again, thank you, Arl.