I am not really good with appetizers or things of that sort. In restaurant menus, I don’t pay that much of attention to appetizers/sides. I always spend time with main dishes, pastas, desserts and drinks. 😀 (Oh, when did the last time I came into a restaurant?)
When I posted this for First FF Anniversary, I thought nobody would ask for the recipe, so I didn’t bother to include the recipe. 😀 You know, it’s pretty easy and so obvious with the photos what I did… but as I said to one of the bloggers I recently met, ‘Anything delicious is worth blogging’ so here I am with the recipe.
Mini Tortilla-Crust Pizza
- 3 flour tortillas
- Pizza sauce (home-made or store-bought)
- Choice of toppings
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. If using store-bought pizza sauce, open the can and transfer the sauce to a separate container. Wash the can or rinse out the remaining sauce inside.
- Using the pizza sauce can or using a cookie cutter, cut four rounds from each tortilla. Gently press into a muffin pan.
- Place about a tablespoon of pizza sauce on the top center of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Top each pizza with your choice of toppings.
- Sprinkle again with little mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let the pizzas cool for a bit before removing them from the pan to serve.
Note: I used chopped green bellpeppers, olives, tomatoes and white onions for the toppings. For other pizzas, I used sliced pineapples.
These little pizzas are very easy to make that I think even your toddlers could help you… Uh, could help you messing up in your kitchen, I mean. 😛
I hope you enjoy this very easy recipe of Mini Tortilla-Crust Pizza. 😉