Cookies made from a cake mix – so rich in chocolate flavor and soft on the inside. So delicious that you can’t get enough of it.
Whether you’re a Mom, someone who loves cooking or baking or a foodie, you can’t get enough of buying in bulk – may it be ingredients or just food to munch on.
Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- ½ cup butter, unsalted & softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 packet instant coffee dissolved in 2 tbps water
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add egg, coffee mixture, oil and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the cake mix until well incorporated.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- While waiting for the dough to firm up, preheat your oven to 350 F. Prepare baking sheet(s) lined with parchment paper.
- When the dough is firm, take out from the fridge. Scoop out about 1 tbsp and form into balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave on the pan for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool further.
Source recipe: Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies by Pinch of Yum
After baking these cookies, I just wanted to stuff everything in my mouth. They are so good that you’d never get enough of them. They are like cake, brownies and cookies in one. They are absolutely delicious! And admit it, it’s not complicated.
I am also sharing these amazingly yummy cookies at
Saucy Saturdays | Sunday Sweets | Happiness is Homemade | Melt In Your Mouth Monday | Munching Mondays | Totally Terrific Tuesday | Showcase Your Talent Thursday | Weekend Bites | Foodie Friends Friday | Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday | Recipe of the Week | What’d You Do This Weekend? | Turn it Up Tuesday Link Party | Cook Blog Share | Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party |