These bars of brownies are fudgy and so full of Nutella goodness
New colleague with two adorable girls who absolutely love anything Nutella gave me an excuse to make these super fudgy brownies that’s bursting with Nutella flavor. Unlike other Nutella brownies that I have tasted, this one is packed with so much Nutella love. You can really identify that this is a Nutella brownies. You know what I mean?
The kids loved these so much and they even sent me video of them eating and thanking me. I also gave some away to my cousin’s colleague and said it was really divine as if this was made by a professional. Ha! Also, one of my friends asked me to make this for her kids as she doesn’t know how to bake and she said her kids loved Nutella, too.
See? This is super amazing! If you are a certified Nutella lover, I am sure you’d want to keep the whole pan for yourself.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 ¼ cups Nutella
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Nutella, for topping/swirling, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9×9 baking pan, lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter and brown sugar. Add in 1 ¼ cups Nutella and mix well. Add eggs and egg yolk on at a time, mixing after each addition. Add in vanilla extract.
- Add in dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, corn starch, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Add dollops of Nutella over the batter and use a skewer or toothpick to make a swirl.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few crumbs, but not wet batter.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Source recipe: Nutella Brownies by Sugar Spun Run
I am sharing these lovely brownies at