A one-pan dish that’s absolutely going to be a hit. This can be eaten as is, as a salad or with tortillas. The choice is endless.
I love reading anything about zodiac signs, especially my zodiac sign, Libra. As a Libran, I always try my best to stay in between. I always try my best to be fair and balanced. I am not sure if I am successful at other things, but when it comes to take a rest or be an energizer bunny, I will disagree. I am a person who likes to do everything at once and take a break when I have checked off everything on the list. When I get too exhausted, I always promise myself that I would take a break and relax on the next weekend. The next day, I do my list. Again, I complain that I am too tired and make promises to myself. And you know what’s next… The cycle always like that…
When my life gets a little complicated like that, which is most of the time, I always go for easy recipes like this one:
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas is one easiest recipe I have enjoyed during the first month of Whole30. You just throw everything in a bowl, transfer to the sheet pan and roast. You can even combine everything in a sheet pan to remove that bowl from your sink. I have cooked this few times and I have enjoyed this alone and as a salad. The dressing? Do I have to answer that? Can you guess? 😀
Yes, tahini-harissa sauce! Oh, my! I don’t think I’ll get fed up of that sauce! The chicken fajitas is super delicious as is, but with that sauce, I am in heaven!
I hope you’d try this and will enjoy as much as I did.
I am sharing this delicious and healthy meal with my friends at Fiesta Friday #171. No co-hosts for this week so please let us leave comments on everyone’s posts. 😉 And come back to vote. Happy Fiesta Friday!!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 500g chicken breast, sliced into ½ inch thickness
- 1 of each yellow, red and green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp EV olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika*
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- Lime, to drizzle and garnish
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Prepare a baking sheet greased with olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except lime and coriander. Give it a good mix.
- Place in the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked. (Optional: After roasting, broil for about 2 minutes to get those chicken and veggies a perfect char-color)
- Squeeze lime juice and garnish with coriander just before digging in.
I served this with salad, but this can be enjoyed with warm tortillas and all the fix-ins you love. I was following the Whole30 rules, so no to tortillas.
Source recipe: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas by No. 2 Pencil
Happiness is Homemade | What’s for Dinner? | Mix It Up Monday | Melt in Your Mouth Monday | Family Blog Link Up Party | Food Friday | Totally Terrific Tuesday | Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party | Turn It Up Tuesday | Cook Blog Share | Foodie Friends Friday | Cook Once Eat Twice |
Featured at What’s for Dinner? Sunday link up #97